10th ATF seminar
What livestock has to offer to biodiversity & healthy soils
The following 21 April 2021, in Brussels, will take place the 10th ATF (Animal Tack Force).
ATF would like to explore the different pathways, needs in cooperation and R&I to support an animal production able to contribute to ecosystems remediation, whatever in soils and on biodiversity.
The event aim to contribute to:
- Engage a dialogue with various stakeholders;
- Address how research and innovation can support the livestock sector;
- Provide input to European research and innovation agendas and to public policies to secure Europe’s role as a leading global provider of safe and healthy animal-derived products;
- Support knowledge development and innovation;
- Foster ownership by farmers and industries.
If you want more information, consult their official website.