II INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS LAND AND HUMAN RIGHTS
December 13, 2021 @ 12:00 am - December 14, 2021 @ 12:00 am UTC+1
Advance in the application of the rights of peasants and other people who work in the rural world
The objectives of this Congress are:
- To promote interdisciplinary research and the generation of knowledge and experience on the history and development perspectives of peasants and other people working in rural areas.
- To generate knowledge among the scientific community on the best ways of local and national implementation of the Declaration on the Rights of Peasants and Other People Working in Rural Areas as well as on the most appropriate international strategy of implementation and dissemination.
- Contribute to clarifying and deepening the rights enshrined in the UN Declaration, in particular its new rights, such as land, seeds, natural resources, fisheries, agrobiodiversity, food and food sovereignty.
- To foster debate and build an international coalition between academia, peasant networks and movements and other international action groups to further the development of the Declaration on the Rights of Peasants and other people working in rural areas.
Attendees will be able to participate in the congress by presenting papers in the different symposia that make up the congress. Papers can be submitted in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Curricular results for participants:
- Certificate of presentation of the paper at the congress.
- Certificate of participation in the congress and in the book of abstracts.
- Digital publication of the abstract in a collective book with the publisher Egregius (Spanish ISBN).
- Publication of the full paper as a book chapter (not proceedings) in a publication by the prestigious Dykinson publishing house (Q1 in the current SPI General Index).
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 17 November 2021
- Reduced-price registration: until 17 October 2021: (140€)
- Submission of paper defence videos: until 9 December 2021
- Dates of the congress: 13 and 14 December 2021
- Submission of the full text of the paper (full text submission is optional): until 24 January 2022
- Publication of the book of abstracts of the congress with Egregius publishing house: before 1 August 2022
- Certificate of participation in the book of abstracts: available in the “certificates” section of your desk from 31 January 2022.
- Publication of the conference book with Dykinson publishers: before 1 August 2022.
Find more information here: https://landhumanrights.org/?_se=aW1nYXJjaWFAdWNhbS5lZHU%3D