Knowledge Transfer Session Event
July 21 @ 2:00 pm - July 23 @ 12:30 pm UTC+1
From the H2020 LIVERUR project, together with our partners, we are pleased to inform you that next week, specifically on 21, 22 and 23 July, the online Knowledge Transfer Session event will take place, based on round tables where experiences, different points of view and debates will be shared. It will cover the following topics:
- 21st July: “Experience of the Pilot Regions”, where we will count with the presence of Hélio Pereira, from the Regional Fund for Science and Technology, as moderator. On this day we will have two round tables:
- 22nd July: “Digitalization of Pilot Region”, moderated by Emilija Stojmenova, from University of Ljubljana. This second day will consist of four round tables distributed as follows:
- First round table: “Digital Infrastructure”.
- Second round table: “Digital Services”.
- Third round table: “Digital Skills”.
- Fourth round table: “Digital policies and ecosystems”.
- 23rd July: “Main outcomes of the LIVERUR Project”, which will be moderated by Wolfgang Haider from Center for Social Innovation ZSI. This last day will consist of two round tables:
- “Josenea Bio Circular Rural Living Lab Navarra” .
- “H2020 LIVERUR main outcomes”.
So, don’t hesitate and connect to our YouTube channel to attend our event live. We hope you enjoy it!
If you need more information or have any questions, please contact us through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org