July 13 @ 10:30 am - August 3 @ 1:00 pm UTC+1
Five European Union funded Horizon 2020 projects – Rubizmo, Ruritage, Ruralization, Liverur and Polirural focusing on Rural Enterprise, Tourism and Heritage Development have come together to offer a free short onlineSummer School over four mornings on July 13th, July 20th, July 27th and August 3rd.
The aim of the programme is to showcase some of the more significant rural development tools that have been developed by these projects in recent years can be used in a wide range of influential roles across ruralleadership especially in coaching, teaching, policy making and advisory contexts.
This programme is targeted at teachers, lecturers, rural enterprises and agriculture & business advisors as well asactivists, policy makers and leaders in rural community development. If you have an influential role in ruraldevelopment, participation in this summer school will equip you to use the most innovative rural developmenttools in your practice that have been developed by these five Horizon 2020 projects.
Workshops take place online (via zoom) on July 13th, 20th, 27th and August 3rd from 10:30 to 1:15pm CET. This programme is free to attend but registration in advance is necessary and is possible for individual or all sessions. After registration you will receive some short introductory material in advance of each session whichwill help you make the most of these short interactive workshops.
- 13th July: Planning your Rural BusinessProjects have developed a range of innovative user-friendly online tools to simplify rural enterprise model analysis and business planning. This session will equip you to introducethese tools to your rural enterprise development Tool Kit.
Presenting Projects: Rubizmo and Liverur
- 20th July: Shaping our Common Rural Future – Part 1Horizon funded projects by definition help shape our future. This session introduces toolswhich have been developed to help structure rural future planning and policy planning at alocal grassroots, national and EU level.
Presenting Projects: Rubizmo, Ruralization, Liverur and Polirural
- 27th July: Innovation Through Inspiration – Exploiting the Secrets of EuropeanRural Enterprise, Heritage and TourismThis session is focused on how rural case study presentation toolss developed by the projects such as Databases, Libraries, Case Study repositories and Apps can be most successfullyexploited to inform rural development in your local area.
Presenting Projects: Rubizmo and Ruritage
- 3rd August: Shaping our Common Rural Future – Part 2
This session presents tools that are useful for strategic development and collaborationmodels that foster good living conditions and prospects for people in rural areas.
Presenting Projects: Rubizmo and Ruralization
To join the summer school please register via this link or send an email with the following information:
- Your name, affiliation, country and e-mail
- Are you a partner or stakeholder in one of the projects (which one)
- What sessions would you like to join Or scan thisQR Code:
If possible please register the Friday before each session. This is to ensure that brief introductory material can be sent to you in advance of each session.
For more information please contact