The creation of the weekly market for agricultural, food and artisanal products is based on a model of circular economy and social inclusion. This model is extensible and replicable to the entire territory of Trasimeno.
The following graph shows in summary how it is possible to realize, even in a small municipality, a circularity model:
- Olive oil producers
- farms and farmhouses (olives, forests)
- production of wood and straw objects for local market
- slowtourism (trekking and guided tours)
- Social inclusion (selling craft products made by migrants)
- production of renewable energy (woody biomass, sanse, vegetation water) for local use.
Written by Paolo Burini from UCT.